- Super User
- Category: Info Zone
- Tuesday, 02 August 2016 00:13
Warning to all mobile phone users...
I do this all the time but I guess I won't be doing it anymore!!!
A few days ago, someone was recharging his mobile phone at home.
Just around the same time, a call came through and he answered it with the charging Instrument still connected to the outlet.
After a few seconds of electric flow into the cell phone unrestrained, the young man was thrown to the floor with a heavy thud. As you can see in the picture, the phone actually got exploded.
His parents rushed into the room only to find him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and burnt fingers.
He was rushed to the nearby hospital, and got admitted for treatment for days.
Cell phones are very useful modern invention.
However, we must be aware that it can also be an instrument of death.
Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the electrical outlet! If you are charging the cell phone and a call comes through, unplug it from the charger and outlet.
The fact that it has never happened to you doesn't mean it won't ever happen. A word to the wise...!